Microsoft Remote Server Administration Tools enables IT administrators to remotely manage roles and features in Windows Server 2008 from a computer running Windows Vista or Windows 7. It includes support for remote management of computers running either a Server Core installation or the full installation option of Windows Server 2008. It provides same functionality to Windows Server 2003 Administration Tools Pack
1. On a computer that is running Windows 7, download the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 package from the Microsoft Download Center.
2. Open the folder into which the package downloaded, and double-click the package to unpack it, and then start the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 Setup Wizard.
Important: You must accept the License Terms and Limited Warranty to start to install the Administration Tools pack.
3. Complete all the steps that you must follow by the wizard, and then click Finish to exit the wizard when installation is completed.
4. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Programs.
5. In the Programs and Features area, click Turn Windows features on or off.
6. If you are prompted by User Account Control to enable the Windows Features dialog box to open, click Continue.
7. In the Windows Features dialog box, expand Remote Server Administration Tools.
8. Select the remote management tools that you want to install.
9. Click OK.
10. Configure the Start menu to display the Administration Tools shortcut, if it is not already there.
Also you can use a mmc snapshots for better usability.