Some weeks ago I bought a really cool book – “Getting Started with Arduino”, which was written by the co-founder of Arduino Massimo Banzi.
This little booklet offers a thorough introduction to the Open Source electronics platform that’s taking the design and hobbyist world by storm. It gives you lots of really cool ideas for projects and helps you get going on them right away. Massimo will give you exotic examples how to start with electronics and don’t worry you can start without any knowledge of electronics!
Why should you buy this book? – You will learn:
– How to find a cool idea
– Basics of electricity and electronics
– The difference between all arduino models
– Example code for your arduino projects
– Prototyping on a solderless breadboard
– Drawing a schematic diagram
This is one of the best books to get started with your first arduino project.
Stay tuned for my next arduino post;)