Some days ago was release a new version of openSUSE with a huge list of new feature.
1. Install all open updates of your actual system before starting to upgrade
1.1 Optional reboot before go on
2. Change the 13.1 in the Repository names and links URLs to 13.2:
3. Refresh repositories after renaming
4. Start distribution upgrade:
5. Make sure your system will really boot (i had some problems with my virtual machines)
grub2-install --recheck --no-floppy /dev/sdX
After upgrade, the grub bootloader screen is showing the new logo with the version opensuse 13.1, instead of 13.2. It’s not a bug its a feature…
Fix GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR=”openSUSE 13.1″ to GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR=”openSUSE 13.2″
/etc/default/grub GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR="openSUSE 13.2"
Leave a Reply